Experienced CNA - Post Acute Care / Long - Short Term Care
Freedom Square has an immediate need for full-time and part-time Licensed CNA's! Unlike clinics and hospitals, you will care for the same individuals each day becoming part of their extended community family.
Sign-on Bonuses are available for full-time shifts:
• 3pm–11pm: $2,000
• 11pm–7am: $1,500
Freedom Square offers competitive wages, a rewarding experience, flexible schedules, and an excellent benefit package. Our compensation package is designed to benefit Freedom Square employees personally and professionally.
Health and Wellness:
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Free Flu Shots
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Resident Scholarship
• Awards and Recognition Programs
• Service Awards
• Matching 401(k)
• Group Life and Long-term
• Disability Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Health Savings Account with an Employer Match
• Unlimited Referral Bonuses
• Shift Differentials
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Holiday Pay
• Bereavement Pay
• Uniform provided
• Online Scheduling
• Part-time benefit eligibility (must work 20 -29.99 hours per week)
CNA's help licensed nursing staff perform routine nursing duties and activities of daily living within the Long Term Care, Short Term Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, and Memory Care Units. CNA's are responsible for delivering quality care to the residents of the community, encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well-being.
CNA services include:
• Communicating by giving reports to the on-coming caregiver
• Observation, reporting and documentation of client status and the care of services provided
• Reading and recording temperature, pulse and respiration
• Basic infection control procedures
• Recognition of emergencies and applicable follow-up within the Home Health Aide / Certified Nursing Assistant scope of performance
• Physical, emotional and developmental characteristics of the population served, including the need for respect for the client, his privacy and property
• Appropriate and safe techniques in personal hygiene and grooming, including skin care; oral hygiene and care of dentures
• Safe transfer techniques, including use of appropriate equipment and ambulation
• Florida CNA license or certification indicating completion from an approved institution is required
• 1 year of experience for first shift
• PRN positions: 1 year of experience in this environment
Apply now! Our seniors are looking for trusted companions, and as a nurse, you are that person, bringing a smile to their face each time they see you. Experience is everything! Join our family today.
Freedom Square is a Continued Care Retirement Community, making aging in place simple. Offering 4 levels of care, residents seamlessly transition from independent living to assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing care as residents' health needs change. In addition to the quaint town square setting, you’ll find our residents friendly and our staff welcoming and supportive.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a foundation for success and foster a sense of trust where all employees can rely on one another to accomplish any task at hand.