CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT - CNA
Immediate need for CNAs! Hiring all shifts.
SIGN-ON BONUSES for full-time shifts:
3pm - 11pm = $2,000
11pm - 7am = $1,500
JOIN OUR FAMILY TODAY!
Freedom Square is a Continued Care Retirement Community, making aging in place simple. In addition to the quaint town square setting, you’ll find our residents friendly and our staff welcoming and supportive.
We offer competitive wages, a rewarding experience, flexible schedules, and an excellent benefit package. Our compensation package is designed to benefit Freedom Square employees personally and professionally.
Health and Wellness:
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Free Flu Shots
Education/Professional & Development:
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Resident Scholarship
• Awards and Recognition Programs
• Matching 401k
• Group Life and Long-term
• Disability Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Health Savings Account with an Employer Match
• Unlimited Referral Bonuses
• Shift Differentials
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Holiday Pay
• Bereavement Pay
• Service Awards
• Provide Uniform
• On-line Scheduling
* Part-time benefit eligibility (must work 20 -29.99 hours per week)
Certified Nursing Assistants help licensed nursing staff perform routine nursing duties and activities of daily living within the Long Term Care, Short Term Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, and Memory Care Units. CNAs are responsible for delivering quality care to the residents of the community, encouraging independence and ensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, intellectual, and mental well-being.
Enjoy a spectrum of nursing that is beyond a hospital setting. You’ll be caring for the same individuals each day, becoming part of their extended community family.
CNA services include but are not limited to:
• Communication skills including giving report to on-coming caregiver
• Observation, reporting and documentation of client status and the care of services provided
• Reading and recording temperature, pulse and respiration
• Basic infection control procedures
• Recognition of emergencies and applicable follow-up within the Home Health Aide / Certified Nursing Assistant scope of performance
• Physical, emotional and developmental characteristics of the population served, including the need for respect for the client, his privacy and property
• Appropriate and safe techniques in personal hygiene and grooming, including skin care; oral hygiene and care of dentures
• Safe transfer techniques, including use of appropriate equipment and ambulation
• One year of experience for first shift
• PRN POSITIONS: One-year experience in this environment
• CNA license or certification indicating completion from an approved institution is required
Offering 4 levels of care, residents seamlessly transition from independent living to assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care as residents' health needs change. Our seniors are looking for trusted companions, as a CNA you are that person, bringing a smile to their face each time they see you. Experience is EVERYTHING!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a foundation for success and fostering a sense of trust where all employees can rely on one another to accomplish any task at hand.