Life Care Services - Freedom Square
Registered Nurse (RN) - $3,500 Sign-On Bonus
Now offering Nurses a new higher hourly pay and New Hire RN $3,500 Signing Bonuses at Freedom Square of Seminole!
Freedom Square is actively hiring extraordinary Registered Nurses across all care units! Full Time and Part Time Schedule Options. All shifts are currently available.
This is your opportunity to join a national senior living healthcare organization that was recently awarded the highest score in the J.D Power 2020 Senior Living Satisfaction Survey for the second year in a row! #1 In Customer Satisfaction with Independent Senior Living Communities.
Freedom Square offers competitive wages, a rewarding experience, flexible schedules, an Extraordinary Employee awards program, and an excellent benefit package. Our compensation package is designed to benefit Freedom Square employees personally and professionally.
Health and Wellness:
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Free Flu Shots
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Resident Scholarship
• Awards and Recognition Programs
• Service Awards
• Matching 401(k)
• Group Life and Long-term
• Disability Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Health Savings Account with an Employer Match
• Unlimited Referral Bonuses
• Shift Differentials
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Holiday Pay
• Bereavement Pay
• Provide Uniform
• Online Scheduling
• Accurate and timely administration of medications, treatments, documentation, and emergency calls as indicated.
• Admissions, Discharges, IV's, wound vacs, and administering medication.
• Implementing and coordinating the delivery of care in collaboration with physicians and resource health care personnel.
• Making rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care.
• Documenting all pertinent information regarding care and observation of residents’ overall condition and behavior.
• Utilizing the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) in ensuring overall resident care.
Experience & Qualifications:
• 6 months of nursing experience
• Geriatric involvement is a plus
• RN License is required by the state
Our seniors are looking for trusted companions, and as a nurse, you are that person, bringing a smile to their face each time they see you. Experience is everything! Join our family today.
Freedom Square is a Continued Care Retirement Community, making aging in place simple. Offering 4 levels of care, residents seamlessly transition from independent living to assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing care as residents' health needs change.
You will be coming to work and enjoying a quaint town square setting, you’ll find our residents friendly and your future co-workers welcoming and supportive.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a foundation for success and foster a sense of trust where all employees can rely on one another to accomplish any task at hand.